Author Topic: Which one of Newtons laws did you try to break?  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Which one of Newtons laws did you try to break?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 09:29:23 AM »
hmmm - which law did I break when I was 8 years old and jumped off the balcony with an umbrella?

I think racing my last national @ 40 something I broke all of them ..... plus a shite-load of bones.
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 11:20:17 AM »
usually I test the co efficient of friction followed by the mass times acceleration ( acceleration being 9.8 metres per second - gravity)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »
"usually I test the co efficient of friction followed by the mass times acceleration ( acceleration being 9.8 metres per second - gravity)"

Yep agreed John and so often tested and found correct.

Remember it's not the fall that kills ya ,it's the sudden stop at the end.... 8)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 01:15:07 PM »
"usually I test the co efficient of friction followed by the mass times acceleration ( acceleration being 9.8 metres per second - gravity)"

Yep agreed John and so often tested and found correct.

Remember it's not the fall that kills ya ,it's the sudden stop at the end.... 8)

The sudden stop at the end hasn't killed me yet.....but it has tried several times  ::)
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.