Author Topic: Prisoner X  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Prisoner X
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:18:47 PM »
Think the spy game is dead and buried? Here's what happens when it goes pear shaped on you. Bit of a worry Australian citzens are considered prime for recuitment.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-13/israel-censors-reports-on-australian-prisoner-x-case/4515664
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Prisoner X
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
It's scarey for sure, you'd have to wonder just what Prisoner X actually did or what he overheard, you'd reckon they were vindictive just by hanging onto him and locking him in solitary....you certainly never heard our Govt. making any noise about it...makes you wonder the sort of stuff that really goes on.

I was involved in, lets say the electronic survielance industry many years ago, unfortunately we got to "hear" something we shouldnt have on a very senior MP,now retired as a result, bastard should have been tried but he walked, along with his million dollar pension, mate i tell you there is a whole other worlds lurking just around the corner from us ordinary people, scarey i tell ya....

Kt

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:25:31 AM »
No doubt it was to make an example of him, Mossad are not a caring and sharing organisation, if they deemed you a threat you would aready be dead. Interesting Ben Zyglier decided to top himself when reports of his detention leaked out ??? Also he managed to do this with about 10 guards watching and the only person in an entire wing of a prison.
Former ASIS agent in the report thought it might have been he spoke to someone else in Mossad about what he was doing.
Great that the story has got a bit of traction around the world and shed a bit of light on Mossad
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 03:40:00 PM »
Play with the cat, put up with the scatches!
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.