Author Topic: Bendigo Swap Meet  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
Bendigo Swap Meet
« on: November 15, 2007, 12:55:21 PM »
The Bendigo Swap Meet is on this weekend. Has anyone here been before? If so, is there usually any bike stuff? Looks to be mostly for cars from what I can gather...

Tex

Quicksilver

Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:49:02 PM »
She's a good swap meet. MX bikes plus heaps of nice pre 1960 vintage bike gear, shit loads of enamel signs, oil bottles, pedal cars. Whatever your interest you'll find it.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:09:48 PM »

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »
Arrr my point of view is I stopped going some six years ago due to less and less  and less older MX / Trail/ Speedway stuff every year, and I only live 40ks away  >:(. Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline gorby

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 09:43:40 PM »
bendigo speedway,that brings back some memories,we travelled from tassie a couple of times to race at the Easter aust titles for GrandPrixMidgets,  rear engined openwheel racecars powered by 1100cc motorcycle engines.
The track was huge by tassie standards and took a bit of courage to start backing it into the corner at full
noise on the straights.
ah,I can smell the methanol with a bit of caster oil in it as I type.

And back to the topic,I went to the swapmeet in the late eighties and witnessed an american buy an old
indian motocycle and he declared that it would be going home with him even if he had to buy three seats
on the plane to get it there.