Author Topic: cheep cheap cheep parts. dr200, ts185, xt250, dt175 ds80, rm80x, yz250 94 and 95  (Read 4920 times)

Offline James Lee

• Legend
    • View Profile
Ive finished my bikes and would like to clear out my left over parts, Please dont let it go to scrap, but one part or buy all. engines from $30 to give an idea. Im in Kyogle NSW. Also have IT250J swing arm $20, CR125 88 swing arm and shock suit rebuild $50.
I would love to trade for XC Fairmont one or a pair of square headlights, engine pipes or extractors, exhaust system or any other bits in good condition.
Help me help you.

Offline Woody

• A-Grade
  • Heaven #70
    • View Profile
Would you have a good complete kick starter for the '94 YZ250, James? I'm looking to update the kicker on my '81 YZ250H
cheers
WANTED 

1988/89 125 - CR KX YZ   
YZ125G, YZ250H and YZ80G parts
IT200 stuff
CR250RD parts

Offline piney

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
can you send pick of Ds 80.    Location?

Offline Geoffro

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
    • DirtriderZ
RM80 X, 82 ?
Check out my facebook page for "old school dirt bikes"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-School-Dirt-Bikes/174245396112872

Offline James Lee

• Legend
    • View Profile
Would you have a good complete kick starter for the '94 YZ250, James? I'm looking to update the kicker on my '81 YZ250H
cheers
Ive got a good one here Woody $40

Offline James Lee

• Legend
    • View Profile
can you send pick of Ds 80.    Location?
Its a big pile of parts, multiple engines. I think I could almost complete a bike minus rear wheel. Im in Kyogle nsw. Pm me your mobile number and happy to send pics of what I have.

Offline James Lee

• Legend
    • View Profile
RM80 X, 82 ?
Its a 1981 Geoffro, pritty much a basket case. would love my money back $100 on this lot. Send your number if you would like pics. Cheers, James.

Offline piney

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Pm sent !

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
James, have you got a good crankshaft for the 94-95 YZ250? I would take a bottom end with a decent crank if you have it. I would also take a good main frame from the 94 and a top triple (steering crown) as well as a few other chassis bits such as exhaust hangers and a decent left side radiator. Let me know what you have.

Cheers Jason
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."