Author Topic: Project bike clearance sale.  (Read 10298 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: Project bike clearance sale.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 08:18:30 PM »
 :D I look forward to the call... Maybe Dennis can text me the Lara Bingle photo 37 times like he did when he was at HBBB.  ;D

oldy, Yeah. That one worked out OK, so we thought we'd go again... and try to get our lives back sooner rather than later...  ::)... :D
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline monte34

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 11:30:52 PM »
Damn you Nathan, I was sure you would get rid of that pesky Monty by now :D

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »
BE interested to see the porting spec on your Rt1 barrell.............  all the ones ive seen look like there set to 1 cycle  :'(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:24:08 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 06:49:10 PM »
Hey Nathan, do you have any dt cdi ignitions? External flywheel. Do they differ over the years? I know someone specifically after one.
BTW I thought it would be a given that you were to be at cd. I will be sure to rub it in!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 10:54:55 PM »
A long way from every photo you'd want to see, but some pics now up:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/annaandnathan/Bikestuff/ForceAle2010June/
If you open each pic, most/all of them have descriptions to explain WTF you're looking at.

Hey Nathan, do you have any dt cdi ignitions? External flywheel. Do they differ over the years? I know someone specifically after one.
BTW I thought it would be a given that you were to be at cd. I will be sure to rub it in!

Dunno about differences through the years - the ones that I've seen have all looked the same. But I don't have any useable 250/360/400 ones anyhow.

PS: I hate you! :D
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline SimonC

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 01:48:52 PM »
Hi there

Interested in the MX125A (or parts of it as I am in Perth so it might be difficult to get all bits across here).  Does it have an airbox?  Drop me a PM if you can

Simon

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 05:21:31 PM »
Simon, your timing could not have been worse... The MX125 is sold, pending payment (although I have every faith in the buyer). We basically confirmed the deal yesterday morning...

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »
More pics up:
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/annaandnathan/Bikestuff/ForceAle2010June/

Will seperate TS185 stuff, and IT175 stuff, although I will not wreck the complete bikes. (Still have those wheels here for you Doc, even though I stupidly forgot to send them to Qld when I had a really easy chance).

Sorry I didn't call Shannon. Have a look at the pics, and gimme a call when it suits you. The photos of the forks are all YZ125E forks - they're not perfect, but they might be better than what you've got.

RT1 on hold, too.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:43:04 PM by Nathan S »

Offline SimonC

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 11:13:57 AM »
That's a pity!

Simon

Offline 52

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »
nathan, I want a pre-75 rear wheel with a 17mm axle an no cush drive, would one of your YZ wheels fit the bill, later ones may be the same? price? need brakes an axle.

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 11:04:58 PM »
Nathan mate would you have a  dt1 tank   :-\  jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

CaptainFur

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »
Hi,

I notice in your pics a DT100 exhaust - wondering if you still have it and if so do you want to get rid of it?  Also a tailpipe if you have it?

Cheers Glenn

firko

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:26 PM »
athan mate would you have a  dt1 tank     jimson
I've got one you can have for nothing Jimson as long as you don't mind waiting 'til I bring it home from the farm.
It's a reasonably straight first model RT1 tank painted in beautiful envirionment friendly red lead.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 12:36:05 AM »
52, Jim tells me that you're after an early YZ/MX125 hub? If so, I've got plenty of everything. Gimme a call to work out exactly what you want.

Jimson, lucky that Firko can help because I've got nothing spare.

Hi,

I notice in your pics a DT100 exhaust - wondering if you still have it and if so do you want to get rid of it?  Also a tailpipe if you have it?

Cheers Glenn

Yes, yes and maybe.

CaptainFur

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 01:37:48 PM »
PM sent Nathan