Author Topic: Unco and clumsy  (Read 1972 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Unco and clumsy
« on: September 19, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »
I think there was a post running a while back on dumb shit we all may have done. I can't find it so here's another one. I may have been speaking to a bloke who is well known on here for his metal work expertise and he may be known for having an interest in Kawasakis (god knows why) Anyway I digress! Seems that the great man was Tig welding a petrol tank and somehow the tank moved and was heading from the bench down to the floor. Panicking he clutched at it and some how dislodged his welding helmet. Panicking further he attempted to grab his helmet and only succeeded in pulling the trigger on the Tig and feeding a couple of inches of wire into his ear hole causing enough bleeding that he thought he had gone deaf. This of course was discovered by his wife when he ran from his workshop into the house. I heard about this yesterday and have just managed to stop laughing. I may contact Roger and get him to do a cartoon. Cheers Jerry

Offline pecrazy

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Unco and clumsy
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 03:45:19 PM »
Had a mate who dropped his soldering iron but thinking quickly caught it between his legs, had matching burns on both sides.

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Unco and clumsy
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 04:34:20 PM »
Knew a bloke years ago who melted his foreskin to his knob with the hot end of a welding rod. Happened on a ladder so took him a couple of (painful seconds) to disentangle himself???? Cheers J