Author Topic: Clare Pony Express Enduro - Pre 85 Class  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Colin Jay

• Legend
    • View Profile
Clare Pony Express Enduro - Pre 85 Class
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »
The Clare Motorcycle Club will be running a Pony Express Enduro, near Snowtown on Sunday 9th August 09.

The will be a Pre 1985 Class, open to both enduro and MX machines. I will be acting as eligibility scrutineer (as well as Clerk of Course) so if you make the effort to turn up you will get a ride, unless there is something blatantly out of era/spirit of the class with the bike.

Sup Reg’s will be posted soon on the MSA web site, so you can check there for full details of the event. Basically the senior event will be 3 hours duration, over a course about 10km long. Scrutineering commences at 8:30 (for the Junior event) and continue until 11:45. A sighting / practice lap will commence for the senior riders at 12:15 with the event starting a 1:00pm. The event is nominally a closed to club event, but club membership is available for the event as are One Day Event Licences.

I might be the Clerk of Course, but as yet I haven’t seen either the Sup Reg’s, or the property that the event will be held on, so I can’t give much more in the way of details.

Further information can be had from Gary Sims on 0407 829 584, or Mark Norton 0408 089 075

CJ
Why do things the easy way, when with a bit of effort you can really make it difficult for yourself!!

TT

Re: Clare Pony Express Enduro - Pre 85 Class
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »
Sounds like it should be a good ride, Col!
Are you riding?
I'll miss it I'm afraid. We take off on the big Postie ride on the 4th.

Actually, it might take us 5 days to get to Clare..........................  ::)

Offline Colin Jay

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
Unfortunatly I won't be riding. I lost in a secret ballot (so secret that I didn't even know I was nominated) and was made the Clerk of Course, so I get to run the show and do all the paper work.

CJ
Why do things the easy way, when with a bit of effort you can really make it difficult for yourself!!

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
By the way, good luck in the 24hour on the weekend Col, i hope you finish this time.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »
be carefull of people with blue plastic 205 litre drums with acid in them!!!