Author Topic: Three Bridges Vinduro Entry Forms 2013  (Read 935 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Three Bridges Vinduro Entry Forms 2013
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:08:34 PM »
My experience down Mexico way is that as long as you have made an effort to put some lights on your steed then that is fine. If they work its a bonus. Main thing particuarly at 3 Bridges is to make an effort to keep your bike quiet. If the neighbours cant hear you there's less chance they will grizzle. Its a great venue and we are very fortunate to have access lets not stuff it up. J

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Three Bridges Vinduro Entry Forms 2013
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »
May I ask a silly question ? I am thinking of entering a couple of Enduro events with my  79 Husky .  What are the light requirements as far as period rules go ?  Is LED OK ?  Or does everything have to be old school ? 

If you're talking about a modern style headlight shroud, of course nobody will let you come all the way down here and then tell you that you aren't allowed to ride your bike BUT it is though to be much more "in the spirit" of what vinduro is to make an effort to have period style lighting. Surely someone with your collection of stuff would have some sort of old school cool you can put on as a headlight. I'd suggest anyone buy a yellow Preston petty copy headlight and a Yamaha Ty style tail light, then for only around $100 you'd have a vinduro lighting set that you could use on any vinduro bike void of lighting and also a motocrosser. :)

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236