Author Topic: Rare 50cc Engine Sth Morang Victoria  (Read 6379 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Rare 50cc Engine Sth Morang Victoria
« on: March 13, 2014, 10:23:44 PM »
Mates shed in above area has appeared to have been ransacked by some stupid unprofessional scum. (Kids...) Amongst the items lifted was a 50cc Kreidler road race engine of 1980 vintage. This little screamer was made up from World 50cc GP  road race spares and would be absolutely useless except for its intended role. Friends could you keep and eye out for odd looking small engines with huge intake manifolds around the traps. Tim754
Most likely the irreplaceable baby blaster has been thrown in a  creek  >:( :'(

It looked similar to this Kreidler powered Bultaco.  ( please accept my apologies to the owner of this photo taken from Google pics)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 10:37:27 PM by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Rare 50cc Engine Sth Morang Victoria
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:41:20 PM »
Mates shed in above area has appeared to have been ransacked by some stupid unprofessional scum. (Kids...) Amongst the items lifted was a 50cc Kreidler road race engine of 1980 vintage. This little screamer was made up from World 50cc GP  road race spares and would be absolutely useless except for its intended role. Friends could you keep and eye out for odd looking small engines with huge intake manifolds around the traps. Tim754
Most likely the irreplaceable baby blaster has been thrown in a  creek  >:( :'(

It looked similar to this Kreidler powered Bultaco.  ( please accept my apologies to the owner of this photo taken from Google pics)

That's shithouse mate! Most of this stuff ends up on Facebook buy swan n sell pages these days, which I very under the radar when selling I guess. Can you give a brief account of what else was also taken so as to help possibly locate the item/culprit?
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 11:10:45 PM »
I'll put the word around Tim
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 01:25:05 PM »
Van Veen framed which is hanging of a wall still luckily , Engine only stolen Walter. Always used to be looking out for a Van Veen frame for my Hodaka engines.
 They also took a chain saw, some hand tools and a box of spray cans of paint,, most likely to vandalize others property or sniff into their already stuffed brains. >:(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:15:44 PM by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 06:14:13 PM »
And  a big thank you to VMX friends looking out for my mates stolen items. Please contact the police or me if by some fluke chance some news. Thanks again.

He wishes to remain anonymous as he is in later stages of inoperable brain cancer.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:16:17 PM by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 06:24:00 PM »
Good news , the engine and some of the other items have been recovered in good order! An honest pregnant young lady out walking her pooch noticed them in a pile behind some bushes ,when she was acting on an "urgent call of nature". Used her mobile to call the local police who had just been processing the file report. May the youngster and her forthcoming baby always be happy and healthy, Cheers Tim754

The owner has been taken to meet her to thank her as best he can as he now is unable to speak with limited movement and sight, but hey he can still smile and that's just fine. :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 06:27:25 PM by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline JAP 454

• Legend
  • See Ya at the Skids
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 09:22:03 PM »
Definitley good news, Tim. I was sooooo pissed off when read the first post, hope they can find the toerags that did it
Foss

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 08:20:52 AM »
Great news Tim
Jesus only loves two strokes