Author Topic: Accommodation in Temora  (Read 1541 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Accommodation in Temora
« on: June 07, 2015, 01:44:25 PM »
What's the hot ticket for accommodation for the Temora CDT Nats in September? I've made a tentative booking at the caravan park by the airport, have I done the right thing or is there somewhere closer to the track? We're over camping unless we absolutely have to...it's an old bones/arthritis thing ;D. We were making plans to travel west for the MX Nats but with Temora on the same weekend it became a no brainer. I'm supporting the push to get enough pre 65 250's to constitute a championship class with my Montaco and if time permits, my Hindall Ducati. I'll also enter my Yamaha 360 short tracker but may put a 250 in it so it won't have to run with the 500's.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: Accommodation in Temora
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 05:39:11 PM »
depends if you want a good nites sleep  ::),back in town the pub/crowds are pretty noisy around 2am :o,(at least i think it was 2am,certainly felt like it ;)) :P
probably a curfew at the airport so thats pretty safe
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline Natroy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Accommodation in Temora
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 12:16:08 PM »
Go to temora.com.au. There is a variety of accommodation. I have stayed in the Temora Airfield Tourist Park cabins a number of times in the past three year's. It's clean and quiet. Otherwise there are few more options on the website.
I hope this helps.
P.S. The track is on the other side of town to the airfield.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:11:46 PM by Natroy »