Author Topic: 2013 CONODALE CLASSIC  (Read 17318 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 CONODALE CLASSIC
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2013, 06:37:33 PM »
;) :) :D ;D Wooo Hoooo What a hoot 8) Conondale is world class, its the best track ive ever seen, the location is gods country, the people are fantastic and Great raceing.
A big thanks to you all especialy Adam, Vaughn, Popeye, Ron there are so many to thank for so much.
cheers and happy hunting ;)

;D  ;D  ;D you loved it...good hey   :-*  !!
But no place like home  ;)
Best is in the West !!

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2013, 06:45:22 PM »
No place like home eh Alison.....tell me what place in West Australia even comes close to Conondale?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »
Sidecar country..golf courses  :P  :P

Best is in the West !!

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
You'll have to do better than that.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 06:52:21 AM »
Results:  Race1. Jamie and Wayne EML/GR650
                        Dave And Daniel EML/XS750
                        Popeye and Marshal Wasp/TT600

Race2. Dave and Daniel EML/750
                         Adam and Vaughn Wasp/GR650
                         Dave and Not Sure DR 500 home made

Race3.  Jamie and Wayne EML/GR650
                          Peter and Carl Wasp/XS650
                          Not sure

Few break downs and crashes, Adam and Vaughn crashed in the first race but where ok bar a broken brake lever, I lost Marshall on the first lap in the second race and in the 3 rd race Dave Mattock and Daniel done the clutch in the EML and rolled backwards down drunks hill and went upside down.
Jamie and Wayne's bike broke down in the 2nd race with a faulty lanyard, Ronnie Ashes big EML through the chain in practise and bent the push rod for the clutch, Steve and Ash on Nick Higgs EMl/Norton had trouble keeping the bike right way up and Ash had a shocker and stepped off the back 3 times in one day, they took him away in the white wagon but he's all ok..

Shelpi rode my bike in race 3 and got a 2nd so I hope he had a good time, my back just doesn't like Pre 75 bike anymore man am I sore and I only did practise and one race...

Hope to get my Pre 90 bike going soon as possible..
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 08:22:21 AM »
Good report Shelpi and Popeye. Thanks.
Pity we didn't get the full field but got 10 for the first race.
Had the biggest crash in a long while in the 1st race. Over the bars and up-side down. Very lucky as we were on it. The gas I mean.
Very lucky in 2nd when the top dogs went out with elec probs and second was a good result on behalf of Jason, Adams brother who passed away earlier this year. Ad wanted to put on a good show for him and he did for sure.
Last race was a disaster after Shelpi filled us in during practise and then we through the chain on a very tight right, we had trouble with that right all day, and found the axle had come loose. Hard to develope a new engine and keep an eye on all the other bits and pieces.
Great week end all over and as I said ...SAers missed out except for Shelpi. Thanks  again Mate!
ROLL ON ECHO VALLEY

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
Results:  Race1. Jamie and Wayne EML/GR650
                        Dave And Daniel EML/XS750
                        Popeye and Marshal Wasp/TT600

Race2. Dave and Daniel EML/750
                         Adam and Vaughn Wasp/GR650
                         Dave and Not Sure DR 500 home made

Race3.  Jamie and Wayne EML/GR650
                          Peter and Carl Wasp/XS650
                          Not sure

Few break downs and crashes, Adam and Vaughn crashed in the first race but where ok bar a broken brake lever, I lost Marshall on the first lap in the second race and in the 3 rd race Dave Mattock and Daniel done the clutch in the EML and rolled backwards down drunks hill and went upside down.
Jamie and Wayne's bike broke down in the 2nd race with a faulty lanyard, Ronnie Ashes big EML through the chain in practise and bent the push rod for the clutch, Steve and Ash on Nick Higgs EMl/Norton had trouble keeping the bike right way up and Ash had a shocker and stepped off the back 3 times in one day, they took him away in the white wagon but he's all ok..

Shelpi rode my bike in race 3 and got a 2nd so I hope he had a good time, my back just doesn't like Pre 75 bike anymore man am I sore and I only did practise and one race...

Hope to get my Pre 90 bike going soon as possible..
You hope Iam happy :o mate that has to be the biggest understatment of the year ;) A big thanx Popeye and Ron you made an old man very extremely Happy ;) :) :D ;D 8)

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2013, 01:01:39 PM »
Good report Shelpi and Popeye. Thanks.
Pity we didn't get the full field but got 10 for the first race.
Had the biggest crash in a long while in the 1st race. Over the bars and up-side down. Very lucky as we were on it. The gas I mean.
Very lucky in 2nd when the top dogs went out with elec probs and second was a good result on behalf of Jason, Adams brother who passed away earlier this year. Ad wanted to put on a good show for him and he did for sure.
Last race was a disaster after Shelpi filled us in during practise and then we through the chain on a very tight right, we had trouble with that right all day, and found the axle had come loose. Hard to develope a new engine and keep an eye on all the other bits and pieces.
Great week end all over and as I said ...SAers missed out except for Shelpi. Thanks  again Mate!
ROLL ON ECHO VALLEY
Cheers EML thanx for all ya good work it was fantastic, and Top Effort Adam all round mate your a legend, hope the motorcycle Gods are kind and we can all get together again, sorry about fillng ya in  :P the throttle thingy majig musta stuck or some thing :-X ;) :) :D ;D

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »
And I would like to thank old Ronnie Ash who owns the bike I rode and he had 2 others out there as well, with out his support it would pretty much be a non event for the sidecars.

He was there and he had a ball, now I've just to try and get rid of him, an just joking...
Well done old fella.....
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 03:08:32 PM »
And I would like to thank old Ronnie Ash who owns the bike I rode and he had 2 others out there as well, with out his support it would pretty much be a non event for the sidecars.

He was there and he had a ball, now I've just to try and get rid of him, an just joking...
Well done old fella.....
;) Cheers Ronnie, thank you it was great to meet you, I wont forget what you did for us, your a legend mate ;)