Author Topic: Black smith tongs  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
  • Your Suspension Solution since 1989
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
Black smith tongs
« on: January 09, 2022, 04:11:38 PM »
Looking to purchase blacksmith tongs . PM me with a pic and price please .
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
  • Your Suspension Solution since 1989
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
Re: Black smith tongs
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 01:35:53 PM »
A long term forum member has com to the rescue and sent his tongs to me , so I can make my own . We had a couple of  long chats since . He used to be a great and regular contributor, but copped a terrible bashing and mobbing when the 12 loony's roamed this place around 2010. He is still following on here as a lurker sometimes. He told me how 5 of them trolls are no longer polluting this planet and 2 or 3 others are in safe places now . I have to agree things have calmed down a lot , even to a point where you have to wait some time to have a query answered. The new troll laws would have had also an positive impact and rightly so . It may even bring a few of the old boys back . There was so much useful knowledge and camaraderie amongst them .
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 09:25:26 PM »
The simple rule - taught to most by their mother at a young age - “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything”.

I personally love a place where a question on Blacksmith tongs is not only answered, but a sample is supplied!

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 09:50:25 AM »
Yes, that's a like.
Shame about losing Firko though, quiet on FB now.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 09:52:56 AM by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)