Author Topic: Viper Rnd 2 Monza Park - Today  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Viper Rnd 2 Monza Park - Today
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 03:48:45 PM »
Yip, real shame that mother nature was against us. I really enjoy monza, all those table-tops are cool,  so I was pissed that the weather shat on the day for us.

Good work by Neale and the crew on a tough day.

Still, I had a smile on my dial that night, for at least getting the opportunity to introduce my oldest son into the MX fold.....

I will never complain about dust again!

P.S Holeshot man - no gold... just clay.

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
Re: Viper Rnd 2 Monza Park - Today
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »
Good on you Neale. If there was more people like yourself in the VMX movement, it would be so good. I love Monza, go back to the hey day of MX back in the 70's & 80's and you know what it's like to camp there on a Saturday Night, especially when Essendon are getting the tish belted out of them  ;D ;D
Me and Dawn walked up to the top end of the track where the Monument is to the young lad that lost his life there back in the 90's and I see now his fathers plaque is there as well, but that's motorsport. Would be magnificent if Monza could go again later in the year because there isnt a better track when the weather is right in Victoria. Wont be spectating next time, will be camping and riding with Shaun & Jimmy, we'll get that 490 back from Qld and the new one I'm building and have some fun, and PS, it will probably be cricket season by then Neale. Go the Tigers !!

Mr Maico #54 (Ken Baker)