Author Topic: yz125A ignition/ stator - YZC125 seat base or complete  (Read 3940 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: yz125A ignition/ stator - YZC125 seat base or complete
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:24 PM »
Freaky, you just bolt it on and go.

Davey was this pipe jigged from your shitbox ?  if so why arent you using the middle rubber mount under the seat ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »
You dont need to as the muffler has a big mount on it.....dont tell me you've been a tightarse again and not bought the muffler?....howd the brake pedal bush go?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 05:32:33 PM »
Bush no problem wen in your you finger in a bum.   FOrked the swing arm bush so had to go though my stash and fin another, only to find once assembled the Early DT1 frame ( with the KEy) uses a front brake arm that differant to the Dt250 style round arm.  so now i have to sort out that and make somethign up to suit.

Tool worked a treat as did the Silver bullet unit.

Pipe turned up yesterday some things id like to see differant , but cant comment till its on the bike, which means i have to fit the motor and im not quite there yet.
propally should have looked closer and asked to see your 125's pictures first though i thinks though, happy to discuss offline with you.

HEy you near the airport on Tuesday ?  i can meet you in the no stopping zone and hand you that tool and a front tyre for the stewman choo - ( get your bolts too)

74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:17 PM »
Still need a YZ125 stator hence the motor not in yet.................
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
Apparently hes still hurting from GMC's greatest ever sale......selling a new pipe to Freaky.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 03:13:50 PM »
YEr thanks vandy, but sussed out that one before, he took it off his old MX racer. 
I have the part numbers for it and im keeping my out for the rotor and bottom plate as i have the PVl stator etc here to make one up ( plus another $300 for one would kill me)

Other option is to  hopefully fall over a yZA one in the mean time, if im really pushed i think i have an mx125 or points one here somewhere i can knock up, but thats a last resort.   

Unfortunalty this YZ burnt my fingures a bit and im having to spend money rebuilding it and fixing up someones else fork ups, which i didnt see coming.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:18:34 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 03:20:55 PM »
yer.... not like me huh.    But you sucked me in Davey, Although you and me will have words if the output isnt there, but lets wait and see when i got the motor back in it and its all strapped in.   I actually have a few mods for you to on the flip side of this you might be interested in too.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 09:46:51 AM »
Apparently hes still hurting from GMC's greatest ever sale......selling a new pipe to Freaky.

Not anymore.
He’s now having a panic attack about drilling a hole in the frame to support the different pipe ;D
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/