Author Topic: A kind soul that lives near GMC with a YZ250G/H  (Read 6611 times)

Offline floberts

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: A kind soul that lives near GMC with a YZ250G/H
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 10:01:44 PM »
Hey GMC, have you produced a pipe for the 250g/h model as yet?

I'm afraid the year has got away from me now, I'm madly trying to finish stuff by the 15th, as I will go under the knife to get some hardware taken out of my ankle.
Not sure how much I will be laid up afterwards, anyone else had this done?

How much hardware are we talking?

I had a screw and pin removed from my ankle the Monday after CD6 last year. I was in and out in a day but on the couch or in bed for about 4-5 days. All good by about 2 weeks.

Ben

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »
Thanks for the good feedback Billet, I will have to put you on my Xmas card list.
So now I expect you to win a championship with that pipe in a couple of weeks ;D

The hardware in my ankle was a plate & 9 screws, the moral of that story is it's safer to ride at Barrabool than to spectate. ::)
The removal surgery turned out to be no big deal, but I had planned it as last thing for the year so I could recuperate over xmas, it's been over a year now & it's still a bit swollen but apart from that all is fine.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »
I spent a delightful afternoon at Geoff's Hi Tech premises while he custom fitted my MK3 Pursang pipe. Not once did he offer a cavity search. Guess I'm not his type! See you at HBBB on Saturday Geoff. Jerry