Author Topic: YSS X-mas sale  (Read 8135 times)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
  • Your Suspension Solution since 1989
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
YSS X-mas sale
« on: November 29, 2019, 11:21:10 AM »
Hi all, again another year has slipped past us. As tradition has it, YSS has the annual x-mas sale. But this year its going to be a little different. It was in December 1989, when we opened the doors to the public for motorcycle suspension work, after I retired from top level racing. In the early days we mainly worked with WP products, only to replace them later on with my own, creating jobs in Australia and moving forward. They where busy days with lots of good memories and long hours. Infrastructure needed to be built and 4 kids needed to be schooled and now they are all tucked away in good careers. So, the funds where always promised and didn’t leave much for local racing. But I didn’t mind so much, the tracks and entourage certainly changed since the late eighties anyway.  In those 30 years of modifying, designing shocks, springs, and other suspension components, I got to know many people and some remain good friends and customers to this day. When I look back, 1989 was only yesterday, it seems. Time past so quick. I think one of my personal highlight and challenge in my career was, when I built my own race bike from scratch, mainly all in house. (frame, 998 cc engine, wheels, fiberglass and most important of all, my own shocks. All Australian made and winning a Australian champion ship with it, felt good (I think VMX issue 8, did a story on it) With this I wish to thank all my valued customers for the continued support, without them I wouldn’t be where I am now. So with that in mind, we open this year’s sale on December 1st and extend it till Jan 31st 2020 , offering 10% Discount  on any of our products listed on our website YSS Australia https://hyperpro.com.au/. On top of that, repeat customers from previous purchases will receive a special gift on top of it all, to say thank you. Call in and say gday to catch up again. Have a merry X-mas and a happy New Year. Cheers Walter 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 04:09:23 PM by Wasp »
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: YSS X-mas sale
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 07:50:15 PM »
Have a good sale and a great xmas and new year mate . I might give you a ring this month regards a pair for a RT2MX but will talk on the phone . Regards Iain C
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
Congrats on 30 years in business Walter.

i agree 1989 does not seem long ago, it was a great time for me i was racing MX, Speedway and Dirt track, even managed to go snow skiing during the week. i didn't have any free weekends doing those 3 disciplines, was all over Vicco.

Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
Nice post Walter. Merry Christmas to you and your family also!
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!