Author Topic: New national parks in Victoria  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Gday

• C-Grade
    • View Profile

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: New national parks in Victoria
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:46:10 AM »
VERI Members in there as well, good add, strong message

Offline Curtis

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • japspec.com.au
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:12:36 AM »
I find it a shame that this whole debate creates a lefty city greenie vs country right wing red neck mentality. I guess im somewhere in the middle.
I love the bush and we all need to look after what is remaining, I am personaly against the mass destruction caused by clear fell loging...etc. (im know not all will agree on this) In alot of areas National Parks are neccesary.
 Now obviously I ride dirt bikes, 4wd, camp, fish..etc etc. I hate how NP just lock everything up and limit access. One of the main reasons greens and other groups are pushing for more Nat Parks is to stop logging. Why cant we just keep them as state forest, stop cutting them down so we can all continue to enjoy and acces the bush.

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:24:14 PM »
to easy, too many jobs go and then many unhappy voters... nat park makes more happy voters than unhappy voters .....if you want to stop it you have to deal with politics and the greens are getting good at it.
although none of them go in the bush, they all like the idea no one else is in there...Parks are continuing to build their empire and budgets and this is the next mountain to climb...state forest is DELWP controlled, they have a good budget, Parks control the Parks, they want full control of all forest = huuuge budget keeping those pesky muddaboik riders out...its a shame as they wont manage it properly and another 50 people will die from a mf bushfire... some random thoughts on the whole process. im opposed purely as i think there is enough parks.